GM Truck Club Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
White 2000 LS Blazer. Added a PowerAid throttle body spacer, K&N filter and re-programmed the computer. Now has 191,000 and probably my most reliable vehicle ever. Rear window defroster connector broke once. Replaced an air conditioner compressor (clutch was hit by something coming up underneath, missed everything important and got past the skid plates), and took the Dex-Cool out when it was brand new.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own a 97 S10 extra cab 6cyl. It does not have the 4wheel drive package and I am wondering if it might be feasable to buy a totaled S10 4wheel and make the conversion or if there is a better way to do it. (Maybe it's not ever worth it or possible) The truck runs fantastic with 87,00 miles on the original engine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
New here, 1994 S10, with 78k mi. just traded a (2000) crown Vic for it. Super sweeeeeet truck, except for a few small "issues" but they are MINOR compared to a "Crown Vic" I'm getting some good advice on here, glad I found this site.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Only in Florida can you keep a vehicle looking "off the showroom floor" shiny. Pretty good for a first gen. And an SS no less!
Good job. [jealous!]

·
Registered
1999 GMC Sonoma SLE with ZQ8 suspension/3/4 ton
12 Posts
I'm still here. Just put new wheels and tires on my 1999 GMC Sonoma 3dr with ZQ8 suspension.

·
Registered
32 Posts
ROLL CALL for Chevy S-10 Truck Owners and Drivers!
Hey, let's get a current roll call to see how many are on the site and active!

Let's go, let's hear from you if you've got (or had) a Chevy S-10 Truck (or same GM platform vehicle).
Yes I've got 91 2.5 S10 need help

·
Registered
6 Posts

Let's go, let's hear from you if you've got (or had) a Chevy S-10 Truck (or same GM platform vehicle).
My 03 Zr2
170k Runs like a chevy does

·
Registered
32 Posts

Hy I'm here

·
Registered
11 Posts
View attachment 33253 View attachment 33254
It has been a while sense i have posted on this forum.
04 Chevy s10 Crewcab with a 6'' Superlift
I am looking at your truck and i am super curious of what you did the make those 31's fit without rubbing?? im looking forward to lifting my truck anywhere 4-6 inches and trying to find some bigger muddin tires to fit without rub could you help me out?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I didn't do anything or alter anything. The zr2 has the sport suspension so I just put them on.
Dan

·
Registered
2 Posts

proud owner of a 1998 s10 LS model.Always was ma GM fan.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm still learning how to operate this site don't know how to post pictures. And how to add to my post or even how to find it lol . Can anyone help

41 - 60 of 94 Posts