GM Truck Club Forum banner

421 - 440 of 479 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
ROLL CALL for Chevy Silverado Truck Owners and Drivers!
Hey, let's get a current roll call to see how many are on the site and active!

Let's go, let's hear from you if you've got (or had) a Chevy Silverado Truck (or same GM platform vehicle).

Post a picture
if you have one (your album or attachment on your post).
New member looking for part resources and advice from owners. Have you guys ever used ....I think it is called rimulator? This site will allow yow to pick your vehicle and then allow you to pick aftermarket rims to see how they look. Enjoy, my little contribution

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
New member looking for part resources and advice from owners. Have you guys ever used ....I think it is called rimulator? This site will allow yow to pick your vehicle and then allow you to pick aftermarket rims to see how they look. Enjoy, my little contribution
It’s Rimulator.com

·
Registered
49 Posts
New forum member doing role call. My wife and I own a 03 Silverado Z71 thats had some aftermarket work done. Going to get a pic today to upload. All the current pics have wife and truck, shes shy and dont want me posting her beautiful face and body on net. ** 417 **

·
Registered
18 Posts

Let's go, let's hear from you if you've got (or had) a Chevy Silverado Truck (or same GM platform vehicle).

Post a picture
I own my 2009 silverado 2500hd 4x4 and loving every minute of it!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Can I ask how much they gave for trade I own 06 Silverado 2500HD Gas with 275,000 miles but great condition, and it's "loaded."

·
Registered
5 Posts

Post a picture
My first vehicle was a 2008 Colorado. i now have a 2016 Silverado 5-3 V8 in Va Beach, Va

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
2000 Chevy Silverado Z71 5.3 currently under going restoration a little at a time as money allows :)

It has spent 15yrs of its life in the harsh Canadian winters and now resides in GA. THOR now has the following: two new cats with V-pipe, new struts and shocks, new brake lines, new emergency brake line, new power stop Z36 brakes with new front hubs and control arms etc, and it got new Michelins 2 yrs ago, and a new windshield last month Feb 2019 and a new water pump. I have my mechanic on the lookout for new box and front fenders and plan to get the frame cleaned and coated with POR15 to stop any rust and strengthen it. A slow project, but well worth it as it has not let me down yet! :)

421 - 440 of 479 Posts