GM Truck Club Forum banner

441 - 460 of 479 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can I ask how much they gave for trade I own 06 Silverado 2500HD Gas with 275,000 miles but great condition, and it's "loaded."
I got 3000. I has 200,000 miles, SLE trim, with CB and aftermarket stereo/nav installed. Had some fender damage (slight) otherwise good condition.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have had a 2001 Silverado 1500 LS that I bought new, owned it for 4 years, then I bought a 2003 Silverado 1500 LS it was 2 years old and had 18,000 miles on it. Still own it, and it has 235,000 miles now and runs great!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've had two S-10s, an 02 Silverado, and now my 2010 Silverado. Only 97k miles so I should be driving this one for years to come!

·
Registered
94 Posts
ROLL CALL for Chevy Silverado Truck Owners and Drivers!
Hey, let's get a current roll call to see how many are on the site and active!

Let's go, let's hear from you if you've got (or had) a Chevy Silverado Truck (or same GM platform vehicle).

Post a picture
if you have one (your album or attachment on your post).
My 2000 GMC Sierra 5.3 from WA!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi 1995 Chevy Silverado owner. just purchased from og owners wife. picks to follow..unheard of condition..60k on it..2wd ..has never seen rain or snow.. paper tags on parts underneath vehicle. its all there ..5.7 l motor.. power everthing. 6 way seats lumbar..all excellent.. I feel privileged..photos in a few days ..picking up from shop with new suspension on it tomorrow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ROLL CALL for Chevy Silverado Truck Owners and Drivers!
Hey, let's get a current roll call to see how many are on the site and active!

Let's go, let's hear from you if you've got (or had) a Chevy Silverado Truck (or same GM platform vehicle).

Post a picture
if you have one (your album or attachment on your post).
He
Have a 2006 lt 4 dr been Chevy man my whole life but this one has about made me wanna switch to a ford

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All,
More of a lurker, always owned Chevy'S, this is a great forum and many thanks to all of you that contribute responses, it helps guys like me.

Ray

441 - 460 of 479 Posts