GM Truck Club Forum banner

461 - 480 of 483 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2011 Silverado Z-71 Extended Cab in metallic gray (?). Second owner with only 45k miles!

All stock at the moment but I am excited to see what you other owners have done to your rides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
2011 Silverado Z-71 Extended Cab in metallic gray (?). Second owner with only 45k miles!

All stock at the moment but I am excited to see what you other owners have done to your rides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1994 Silverado 1500 Z71
4 Posts
My “cow” and sons big Bertha the day we surprised him (he was 12) with his own truck. The cow is a 94 Silverado with 3 inch lift (she will be going up more, starting the resto on her), 33 inch Courser Mts, and a little engine work (and currently blown trans). Son’s truck is a 77 3/4 ton on 38.5s. We are both starting the resto on our trucks. Been 4 years since this picture and he finally has interest besides just wheeling it.

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
Question: at what age can you drive in your state?

·
Registered
2000 Silverado Z71 4x4 5.3L 460k+ miles w/ GM rebuilt motor and trans
146 Posts
Just got here!

'97 Cheyenne (t-boned someone, not my fault, lost to insurance)

'02 Silverado (tree, my fault, $300 junkyard)

'00 Silverado (side swiped, repaired, still the daily, 460k+ miles w/ GM rebuilt motor and tranny)

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
Welcome aboard, how's your insurance rates?

·
Registered
2000 Silverado Z71 4x4 5.3L 460k+ miles w/ GM rebuilt motor and trans
146 Posts
Welcome aboard, how's your insurance rates?
Thanks. Rates are cheapest in the family. No tickets, over 25, married, older vehicles (wife's daily is an '04 Suburban Z71), and low risk area.

The tree was ticketless due to a sympathetic state trooper who could see other vehicles splashing through the corner. Poor drainage, unloaded single cab long bed, and "I can get a couple more weeks out of these" tires ended in a 55mph backwards, airborne roller coaster ride. I'll see if I can find the pictures of the truck.

·
Registered
93 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
19 Posts
Thank you after 23 years she needs some paint thanks to the water based stuff they used, but it is my Baby.

461 - 480 of 483 Posts