GM Truck Club Forum banner

481 - 483 of 483 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
ROLL CALL for Chevy Silverado Truck Owners and Drivers!
Hey, let's get a current roll call to see how many are on the site and active!
1989 GMC K1500 5.7 RCSB 4L60 SLE White with Blue Cloth Interior
2003 GMC K2500HD 6.0 CCSB 4L80 SLE Red with Neutral Cloth Interior

·
Registered
28 Posts
Currently own a 2014 Silverado, 5.3L, 6L60E, Dbl cab and I love it. Will probably be my last truck. I've said before if I could have been able to custom order a brand new truck, it couldn't have been much different from this one. All the goodies and toys I would have wanted and nothing I wouldn't have wanted. I bought it in late 2015 slightly used and still has only <25K miles on it. I've just recently been jumping through hoops trying to get a leak into the cabin fixed, but I think today we finally have it whipped. I've owned nothing but Silverados since they've been made, and before that other Chevy trucks going all the way back to the old Cheyennes ('68/'69) and Custom Deluxe's. There was a couple K5 Blazers in there somewhere, but most often pick-ups. I also currently have a 2015 Equinox the wife drives, and like me we have bought nothing but Chevy's for her since we've been married (about 51 yrs). Well, one exception..... when we were first married my grandma gave us her lightly used 59 Ford Fairlane that she had bought brand new. It was about 10 years old when she gave it to us, but the typical "little old lady's grocery getter". And way back in the early 60's, I owned 2 Dodge vans back when vans were all the rage .. oh yeh, and one really sweet Corvair van. Other than those three 'non-Chevy's', every vehicle I've owned since I was about 13/14 have been Chevy/GM's. I even raced 'round-d-round' Chevy's for a few years. Yep, I guess you could say I'm pretty committed to the Chevy/GM family.

481 - 483 of 483 Posts