GM Truck Club Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know of any mechanics or shops in Los Angeles that are willing to help me with upgrading my Tahoe? So far the mechanics that I've been meeting all tell me to just keep it stock and that performance add ons are a waste of my time and money....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well, in addition to my '04 Silverado 2500HD with now 320,000 miles on her, I am now able to post in this Tahoe forum. Just got a '11 Tahoe LTZ in near mint condition with 120,000 miles.
Tahoe.jpg

See ya' round!

Tom

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thank you sir! The wife and I concur. My 9 year old son absolutely loves the Tahoe (Full disclosure - more so for the DVD player than the truck).

Tom

·
Registered
12 Suburban LT 4wd
284 Posts
Does anyone know of any mechanics or shops in Los Angeles that are willing to help me with upgrading my Tahoe? So far the mechanics that I've been meeting all tell me to just keep it stock and that performance add ons are a waste of my time and money....
U can get a programmer that has 4 settings & plugs into ur diagnostic plug center steering wheel just under dash. 399.00 compared to paying 500 for a one time boost at a dyno shop. Autoanything.com. Bullydog programmer-from mild to Wild! Be careful with 298,000 miles. Have Fun.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Guy's : Hi ! Tahoe Friends I just got my 2007 Chevy Tahoe .Out of 2 weeks I been looking for alot of stuff for it I.m going to do a level kit on and black wheels and something else but I mainly got it to use it to tow my Small Travel Trailer to Camp.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ROLL CALL for Chevy Tahoe Owners and Drivers!
Hey, let's get a current roll call to see how many are on the site and active!

Let's go, let's hear from you if you've got (or had) a Chevy Tahoe (or same GM platform vehicle).

Post a picture if you have one (your album or attachment on your post).
here with a 4.8 v8 and had a 96 5.7 tahoe

101 - 108 of 108 Posts