GM Truck Club Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pics as requested

Here is my 2006 TB LT 4WD 5.3L cream puff. It has a little under 80K miles.
doorpnl.jpg blzrfrntseat.jpg blzrmnrf.jpg
blzrtuns.jpg cargoareablzr.jpg steerwhl.jpg blzr3.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The 5.3 really makes a difference too. I actually got 20 mpg highway with a V8 and 3.42 gears on a calm day and 65mph. I won't rub in the 0-60 in a shade over 7 seconds without manually shifting:happy:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome Newbies! Where are you from?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome! post up some pics.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome! Where are you located? Post up some pics.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Just joined. I have a 2003 Trailblazer ext 184,000 miles.
Agreed, let's see some pics. Make a garage if you have to and post them up in there. :)

·
Registered
727 Posts
I picked my wife up a 2005 EXT this last weekend!...lower miles and runs great!... i have to do a few things to it but there minor! af9899c8c66141d5b59deff2623d884c.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: Derrick Rucker

·
Registered
6 Posts
2002 Trailblazer-pretty much all original right down to the brake pads and hoses.
Issues: problem with the delay wipers, problem with alloy wheels leaking air......also loves taillight bulbs
Repaired problems- A/C, heater blower relay.

·
Registered
57 Posts
2007 LS TB sorry to hear about your troubles carbuff. I've had mine for about 2 years now and the only trouble I've had is the liftgate messing up, which is one of the most common issues with these

·
Registered
6 Posts
The worst part is that there are virtually no inexpensive aftermarket steel wheels and there are few 16" wheels available that will fit. I did find a wheel I really like that looks like an old Chevy rally wheel but they are $400 each. It's just not worth putting that much into wheels just to fix a air leaking issue. Chevrolet should allow a trade-in for new wheels-kidding, I know that won't happen.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My TB came with the factory 17 inch rims but in December I was playing around in the snow and busted one of them on a curb so I looked on Craigslist and found a guy that had the factory 16 inch rims all 4 for just $80 and then I got some new A/T tires so maybe you could check on there man and find you a set cheap

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's a good thought, I may have to look into that-Thanks!

21 - 40 of 64 Posts