GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to Trailblazerclub.com, a site that I hope will be used as a tool to expand the enjoyment of being a Chevy Trailblazer / GMC Envoy enthusiast.

Feel free to jump in, ask questions, give answers, discuss how-to-fixes or provide any other information that you think is relevant to the community as a whole.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think that it's amazing the amount to extra gadgets that you can get in a vehcile these days. I've even seen a "tent" that you can get that will fit in either the bed of your S-10 or your silverado pickup truck. What will they think of next?

I'm not sure if I would get all those gadgets or not. Seems like just a bunch of extra stuff that can break. I'd rather get an aftermarket deal that straps on and that I can take out and replace after it gets old.
8)

·
Registered
10 Posts
You know I partially agree but it is nice to get the vehicle you want and exactly how you want it. The way technology is going its new today old tomorrow. Besides DVD's, GPS, and Onstar wil be around for a while.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, it's like the combo VCR/DVD units. VCR is already out, DVD is in. So, you'll have one that's used and the other is just sitting there taking up space.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts