GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's got a Traverse (or similar). I'm just amazed at how well this vehicle handles for how big it is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2011 traverse LT1 and am well pleased with it, I have gotten 28 MPG on trips and aveage 22 MPG around town. I replaced a 2010 Equinox with the Traverse for the added room and increased power. Getting less gas mileage but the other features make up for it!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
other traverse owners on here?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here… in the future. :D I’m considering to get this truck so I’m starting to look around here to see what to expect on the vehicle. Just want to ensure that I know some details about it first before purchasing.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m not an owner but I tried driving a Traverse. I could say that it’s a pleasant to drive on roads. If I’m not only planning to getting an Equinox, I would definitely get this one too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a 2011 Traverse LS in Silver. Bought it to replace a Venture Van and there is no comparison between the two. My wife and I also looked at a Tahoe but the Traverse had more room inside and drove better.

·
Registered
6 Posts
After two silverado's picked up 2012 LTZ Traverse, loss a little horsepower 6cyc.with 288hp. But this is the nicest car,suv I've been able to own.

·
Registered
125 Posts
We have one in our ERG Fleet!
2011 Traverse complete with EGR Side Steps, Window Visors and Hood Shield.
Driven this thing a few times and its pretty comfortable inside.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts