GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 337 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lets see how quickly we can make this the MOST responded to and viewed thread on this website. Post anything that you want, just be nice.

For example, don't post, "Hey TrailLeadr, your mama wears combat boots..." becuase really, she might and that would be insulting.

Anyone got anything to say? Post post post post post away!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Lets see how quickly we can make this the MOST responded to and viewed thread on this website. Post anything that you want, just be nice.

For example, don't post, "Hey TrailLeadr, your mama wears combat boots..." becuase really, she might and that would be insulting.

Anyone got anything to say? Post post post post post away!
Well, I may as well start this off with the first response since I was targeted in Steve's example.:lol:

I'm feeling kind of unimaginative today. So I guess I really don't have any comment right now.

Moving on....who's next.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, I said that saying stuff about your mother was not acceptable. ... especially about her choice of footwear.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ya wanna know what I like ? I like when I'm walking in the house , in the dark , barefoot , and kick the corner of the dresser with my little toe. It gives such a good feeling , doesnt it ...

Huh , No ? ok nevermind :neutral:

:lol:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
A seal walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink.

The bartender asks the seal, "What's your pleasure?"

The seal replies, "Anything but Canadian Club."

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A seal walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink.

The bartender asks the seal, "What's your pleasure?"

The seal replies, "Anything but Canadian Club."
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Hey, why the long face?"

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
This is the thread that never ends,

It just goes on and on and on,

It’s like my mother-in-laws ass,

It goes on forever.

It’s like my mother-in-laws ass,

It goes on forever.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
When I was in grade school I took the "Short bus" and had a Sesame Street lunch box....now look at me...

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
This one time, at band camp,
(Delete because you can't say that here.)

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Everyone is entitled to equal rights, however I believe they should adjust that law to exclude teenagers. You should never abuse your children, but teenagers are not children...is that a loophole? Oh well.

My 15yr old daughter is trying to kill my via heart attack.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Did you know...Its illegal to carry wire cutters in your pocket in Austin, Texas
Did you know...Its illegal to climb a tree in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Did you know...One must make a loud noise before passing a car on the left in Rhode Island.
Did you know...No item may be thrown across a street in Helena, Montana

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
It's a blah kind of day this morning. Doesn't look like the weather has made up it's mind for today. Maybe some rain, maybe some sunshine. Maybe both.
How is it in your area?

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

6 more inches of snow tonight into tomorrow,
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It didn’t even go below freezing last night, this is going to turn into one muddy mess.
[img]http://www.smileybee.com/s/178.gif
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[img]http://www.smileybee.com/s/1056.gif

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Thats a big one, ya post hog...:lol:
That weather here is threatening to rain, cableguy no likey rain cuz I get wet and electricuted.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Thats a big one, ya post hog...:lol:
You should have seen it before I edited it, it had 41 smiles and would not let me post it.

Said I had to many images.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
1 - 20 of 337 Posts