GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Premium Member
30,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lets see how quickly we can make this the MOST responded to and viewed thread on this website. Post anything that you want, just be nice.

For example, don't post, "Hey TrailLeadr, your mama wears combat boots..." becuase really, she might and that would be insulting.

Anyone got anything to say? Post post post post post away!

· Premium Member
30,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, I said that saying stuff about your mother was not acceptable. ... especially about her choice of footwear.

· Premium Member
30,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A seal walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink.

The bartender asks the seal, "What's your pleasure?"

The seal replies, "Anything but Canadian Club."
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Hey, why the long face?"

· Premium Member
30,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Possum ala' mode anyone?

I like a nice medium-well steak. My wife likes them blackened with no pink.

My dad likes his steak rare. So rare that a good vet might almost be able to revive it. :great:

· Premium Member
30,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
I haven't taken a vacation in like 18 months. We need to get out of town for a few days later this month just to unwind. Medical bills have robbed us of any extra cash, but we could take a simple trip down south or something.

· Premium Member
30,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
Received this news in my email this morning from Military.com...

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,135017,00.html?ESRC=army.nl

I realize that they are trying, but I still think it's a shame that the military can't figure out a better way to protect our troops!
Just saw this. I went to high school with a guy who was injured in a humvee that hit a ied. :-( Yes, they are trying and you do go to war with the army that you have, but hooks on the door only seem like a temp fix for the real problem.

· Premium Member
30,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·

· Premium Member
30,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #207 ·
I can't believe we let this thread die off.

I just got a notification from my cable provider that they're bumping our speed up.
Looks like they did!!!

http://www.ookla.com/speedtest/

This was my previous run on the laptop:

This was today's run on the laptop:
I'm in the market again for cable instead of AT&T DSL, getting a full package.

You know what's funny? The AT&T "Bundle package" is more expensive than if you get everything by itself! That doesn't make sense at all.

· Premium Member
30,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #209 ·
I've got to break it all down. I think I'm going with Metro PCS for a cell phone. It's $45/month for unlimited calling nationwide, just as long as I stay within one of the 5 or 6 metro areas (like DFW, Atlanta, San Francisco) when I'm calling out or receiving a call. But, that's me like 99% of the time. The AT&T wireless for $45/month is like 450 minutes ... that's maybe a week of talking.

AT&T
The AT&T "TV" package is just Dish Network ... I guess they own them now ... and it's the 100 pack or something for $35/month. Then I get DSL (1.5 Mb/sec) and unlimited Long Distance Phone on top of that and a decent cell phone with 450 minutes and the whole thing comes out to be like $135/month for 4 things. TV, Internet, Home Phone, Cell Phone.

Time Warner Cable
With TW I can get Digital Cable TV (with a lot of channels!), Roadrunner lite Internet (1.5 Mb/sec) and digital home phone for $100/month, then I can get the cell phone that I want on my own for $45 and I'm in for $145/month.

· Premium Member
30,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
Hi everyone, I am definitely the new Noob of the forums and also definitely the biggest noob by owning my very first Tahoe!
My g/f also just bought the new SS Trailblazer too so we're both very excited to become a part of a very elite crowd. Hope to chat with everyone here soon!

Victor

Welcome to the site! :sign0016:

· Premium Member
30,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·
AT&T U-verse hooked up today

I got the AT&T U-verse hooked up today. It's running at the 6 MB plan for $35/month.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.