GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 19 of 67 Posts

· Registered
2,934 Posts
Lets see how quickly we can make this the MOST responded to and viewed thread on this website. Post anything that you want, just be nice.

For example, don't post, "Hey TrailLeadr, your mama wears combat boots..." becuase really, she might and that would be insulting.

Anyone got anything to say? Post post post post post away!
Well, I may as well start this off with the first response since I was targeted in Steve's example.:lol:

I'm feeling kind of unimaginative today. So I guess I really don't have any comment right now.

Moving on....who's next.

· Registered
2,934 Posts
Everyone is entitled to equal rights, however I believe they should adjust that law to exclude teenagers. You should never abuse your children, but teenagers are not children...is that a loophole? Oh well.

My 15yr old daughter is trying to kill my via heart attack.

· Registered
2,934 Posts
I just got a new Cadillac Escalade yesterday,but returned to the dealer the next day complaining that I could not figure out how the radio worked.

The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated. "Watch this!" He said "Nelson". The radio replied, "Ricky or Willie?" "Willie" he continued and on the road again came from the speakers.

I drove away happy and for the next few days everytime I'd say "Beethoven!" I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said "Beatles!" I'd get one of their awesome songs.

I had a narrow escape yesterday when a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my car. Swerving in time to avoid them I stuck my head out the window and yelled. "A-holes!" Just then the French National Anthem began to play sung by Jane Fonda, Michael Moore and the Dixie Chicks, backed up by the Rev. Jesse Jackson on Guitar, Al Sharpton on the drums and Hillary Clinton on Kazoo.

Damn I love this car
Awesome!:great:

· Registered
2,934 Posts
Being that I work from home, and the wife drives out to her job, I make dinners for the family. It stinks having to always make it, instead of having it made for me, but the benefit is I get to choose what we have!:great:

So, tonight it's home made soft tacos, and chicken quesadillas!!
Break out the hot sauce!

What's on the menu for everyone else??

· Registered
2,934 Posts
Since there's no steak in the house, I guess I'll have to opt for a nice roast tonight, with scalloped potatoes, and broccoli cheese rice.
This is bad, it's 7:15am, and I can't wait for 6pm:lol:
I'm thinking this thread should be under the ownership of the food network.

· Registered
2,934 Posts
Thread Robbing alert! :lol:
Somehow food is a popular topic...but I'm coming to your house tonight for dinner..yum!
You better leave now, so you can make it in time.:tongue:
Bring your daughter with you, maybe she can teach my daughter how to behave since her mother, and I can't get through to her.

On second thought maybe that's a bad idea. Maybe mine would corrupt yours.:frown:

· Registered
2,934 Posts
yea sure can,,just got done making enchiladas,,using ,,,,chili and tomatoes,also made some gorditas,,,breakfast here in mexico,,,,first we milked the goats 45 goats,,now we are in process of making goat cheese from the milk,,,had tamalies yesterday made from our own grown corn,,,day before we had chilies rellena,,,,chilies stuffed with chicken meat,,battered with a corn meal and fried,,great stuff,,,,today we will eat beef stew made from the front leg of cow called tutuno,,,just the front leg cut in slices about 2 inches good meat gives a good taste to the stew,,,,later abuelito
Now that's someone who loves their food.
I can totally relate, and my extra weight is proof of that.:lol:

· Registered
2,934 Posts
That is pretty cool!!

This was through wireless on Laptop. Wireless router died, so I'm using an AP that's set up as a proxy through my main computer. I wonder if I could get better results from my regular computer. I'll have to try it later.

This one is from my main computer. Weird how the figures are so different.
I wonder if the ISP adjusts bandwith throtles through out the day based on load.

1 - 19 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.