It just goes on and on and on,

This is the thread that never ends,

It just goes on and on and on,

It’s like my mother-in-laws ass,

It goes on forever.

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts
This one time, at band camp,
(Delete because you can't say that here.)

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

6 more inches of snow tonight into tomorrow,
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It didn’t even go below freezing last night, this is going to turn into one muddy mess.
[img]http://www.smileybee.com/s/178.gif
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[img]http://www.smileybee.com/s/1056.gif

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Thats a big one, ya post hog...:lol:
You should have seen it before I edited it, it had 41 smiles and would not let me post it.

Said I had to many images.

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Oh sure...go and have something better.:lol:
Did the steak whimper when you cut into it?
Melanie likes her steaks to Moo when she cuts into them, blood oozing out.

I can’t stand it that way I prefer burnt on the outside, and brown on the inside.

But to each his, or her own.

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts
So what are you in for?
Me? I killed a man.
How about you?
I didn't pay my tab.

What a moron
Killed anyone yet today Curly?

Nope, but the day ain’t over yet.

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts
18” of snow, AAAAHHHH

I don’t think I’m even going to take the Burb out. We have been told not to go out unless absolutely necessary by the state police on TV.

I did plow the drive just in case we have to get out, problem is the driveway is nothing but mud. Melanie does have a doctors appointment this afternoon at 2:30, well she had, they haven’t called to cancel it YET.

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts
yea sure can,,just got done making enchiladas,,using ,,,,chili and tomatoes,also made some gorditas,,,breakfast here in mexico,,,,first we milked the goats 45 goats,,now we are in process of making goat cheese from the milk,,,had tamalies yesterday made from our own grown corn,,,day before we had chilies rellena,,,,chilies stuffed with chicken meat,,battered with a corn meal and fried,,great stuff,,,,today we will eat beef stew made from the front leg of cow called tutuno,,,just the front leg cut in slices about 2 inches good meat gives a good taste to the stew,,,,later abuelito
I sent you a pm

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Tonight, I don’t think I have the energy to eat.

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts

i hate dial up

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Oh for the love of hannah, Whats wrong with you, Dial up...J/K...
excuse me while I.....

We are about ¼ mile from the closest cable and not enough people one the road for them to even consider running it up the road.

I do have satellite TV, but I’ll be damd if I’m going to pay what they want for that.

Hell I have almost been tempted to pay for them to run the cable to our place. I counted the poles one time, I think it was 15 between us and where it ends.

They said it would cost thousands, we are even farther from the phone house or what ever it’s called for high speed.

So I guess I’m stuck with dial up, unless I run the cable myself.

Hey cable guy, what are you doing this weekend?

ROAD TRIP !

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts
I got stuck painting the house this weekend.

15 poles! Wow thats about 4 line extenders (at $400 a pop) and about 2000' of coax at $45 per 4'. Do the math! Oh my!
Ya that’s just it, on my road after me there are about 7 people in the next mile, and then it is another town with even less people per mile on the road.

When we first moved here we called the cable company and they said cable was here, but it wasn’t. hence the reason for the sat. TV.

They wanted like $7,000 to run cable to just us, and with the way the cable service is here in Maine. Out anytime we have a storm, it really isn’t worth it.

So I won’t be getting high speed anytime soon unless it’s Sat. and at the price of that, on fixed income I don’t think we will be getting that either.

So I guess we’re stuck with dial up for a while.

Funny thing is, we have over 900’ of road frontage, and the house is at the far end from the cable. Wonder if they would run it to the beginning of our property and let me run the rest?

Would cut the install fee in half. I could run it the rest of the way on my property and put in my own posts.

Screw it I never really was on here all that much until after my stroke. Dec. 04.

Then I was stuck in the house and figured if I couldn’t work I could help some people out with my knowledge on a few forums.

Which I did, and have met some good people, and a few not so good, but enjoy a good debate now and then.

But now I have to go do the y pipe and cat on the Burb, luckily my buddy in the next town has a lift and torches. So I’m headed over there in an hour to do that.

Wish me luck, that we don’t brake any manifold studs. I got all 6 just in case.

Steve

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts
I can’t remember what the monthly price was but it was outrageous. Then you have to buy the equipment so I’m not paying it no matter what it is.

I will check later though.

All done with the y pipe and cat replacement. It sure is nice to have friends. My buddy has a shop with a lift and torches. Dam that was so much easier than at my place.

We replace 3 exhaust manifold studs, the other three were fine, it’s nice to have the right tools to do the job right. Heated the manifold up and 2 studs came right out. The third snapped even with the heat.

Luckily there was enough left to put a vise grip on and heat up the manifold again and she twist right out. Put new ones in and she was good to go, nice and quiet.

I’m saving the old cat. To sell the guts. All platinum and titanium I believe. We have a dog customer who comes to Maine and recycles those parts, he pays good money for them.

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts
You can tell a good welder by how his overhead work looks, and if he has to runaway when doing overhead.

I hate overhead, but am good at it so I always get stuck in some hell hole that you can’t get out of real easy or quick.

That’s also why I put a double clear plastic lens over my shade.

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts

· Premium Member
1,786 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.