GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would just like to introduce myself. My name is Chris and I have just moved back to Northern California from Austin, TX. Have had my 2007 Red Silverado LTZ EXT Cab for less than a year. I purchased it after selling my heavily modified 2005 Dodge Cummins. I was an active member on Turbo Diesel Register, but have since moved on, and am looking into new forums for my new truck. Nice to meet you all~

·
Registered
241 Posts
:sign0016:to the site Chris! You will find a wealth of know how here and we are all happy to help eack other get the most out of our trucks.

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the site! Northern Cali' has some great scenery, apples & wine!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site Chris! Is your LTZ a Diesel or gas?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
:sign0016: to the site!! and my brother also has a pretty well modified 1994 12V cummins which is a great truck as well. what was done to yours?? how fast did it run?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, mt LTZ is not a diesel, it is a 6.0.

The old Dodge:

Engine
Volant Intake w/ custom scoop- $350
ARP Head Studs- $400
Industrial Injection Silverbullet 66 Turbo- $2100
Floor-It Diesel Stage II CP3- $1100
Glacier Diesel Power 392 Pump Kit- $450
Glacier Diesel Power Big Line Kit- $50
Glacier Diesel Power 2 Mircon Filet Kit- $100
Banks High Ram Intake- $300

Tranmission:
Goerend Brothers FULL billet Automatic Transmission. $6000
Includes:
Billet Input Shaft
Billet Intermediate Shaft
Billet Output Shaft
Billet Flexplate
Upgraded Drum
Goerend Bros. Torque Converter
Goerend Bros. Custom Valve Body
Billet 1-2 Shift Lever

Computer Modifications:
TST CR-49 w/ EGT and BOOST gauges- $850
Bullydog Triple Dog w/ Crazzy Larry Program- $400
BD Power Speed Eliminator
Edge EZ

Interior Modifications:
SRT-10 Pillar w/ Rail Pressure Gauge Pioneer Head Unit with Ipod Interface (2) 6x9 Infinity Components in the front doors
(2) Infinity Kappa Series Components behind the driver/passenger seat. These include a mid range speaker and tweeter.
Kicker 4 Channel AMP to all 4 speakers
I-Pod Interface- Allows the connection of any I-Pod through the deck and stereo.
Capacitor

Exterior Modifications:

Toyo Open Country E Rated 275/65-17 Brand New- Cragar Steel Black wheels w/ chrome center caps and chrome lug nuts
Custom exhaust w/ 7" bullhorn tip under the rear bumper.
Free-flowing Magnaflow muffler
The truck has been de-badged- No tailgate emblems. The door's have been re-badged to read "Iron Edition 2500"

1/4 M- 11.2 @ 118 MPH
Dyno (Unadjusted)- 598 HP, 1100 FT/LB

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
holy crap. nice cummins dude that is sick. what made you sell it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was driving back and forth from Texas to Cali every 4 months...the single cab thing was getting bothersome, the noise that thing made from the exhaust to the turbo was getting bothersome, and the high stress it required to keep it running perfect was very bothersome. I just needed a more economical truck. I miss the power though. Nothing can compare to diesel power. It was amazing! But we all have to move on at some point.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts