GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well look what my friendly FedEx guy just dropped off at the house. Just waiting for the two front shocks to arrive. Hopefully by next weekend my truck will belong to the lifted club.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Have fun! Don't forget to take some pics.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
lets see pics and video of the front install I still have mine sitting in my garage because I don't have a spring compresser

·
6,019 Posts
lets see pics and video of the front install I still have mine sitting in my garage because I don't have a spring compresser
You can rent the compressor for free at almost any parts store. I wish the bilstein santa would show up on my porch!

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Congrats on the parts man, I hope it all goes great. Make sure to put up some before and after pics, you know we like that kind of thing here. :glasses:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finished the Rancho install last night. i must say it looks sweet. However I've got stabilitrac, traction control, and ABS lights on. And I can tell the front tires are toed in pretty bad. Truck is going the shop for an alignment this morning so hopefully that will take care of everything.Then I will get it cleaned up and post some pics, I know how important those are around here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts