GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clarks Automotive is the best thing since the automobile! This family business has been around for many, many years. They are the most honest, trustworthy and informative people I have ever met. I have a 95 Explorer that needed a lot of catch-up maintenance done to it. The owner called me with the list of about $3800 worth of work. As I had just moved here from Maryland and was a newly widowed female, he took great care in making sure we discussed how this vehicle was going to be used in the future and if I was going to hang on to it. With that info, he started with the safety issues 1st and then worked down the list. The bill came to $3300. Now, it runs like the 1st day I bought it in '95. I have since taken my mini-van there and will eventually take my Trailblazer there when the warranty runs out. I will never take my vehicles anywhere else!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Glad you found someone you can trust! It's not always easy to do... :great:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
That was a Dealership feel good story. (Except the widow part, Sorry to hear) Its nice to find good people you can trust. Gives you peice of mind when you drop it off. WTG! :great:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
It's nice to have people you can trust, especially when the last thing you want to worry about is making sure your not getting ripped off. Two thumbs up for an honest and hard working (and competent) auto shop! :great::great:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts