GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cleaning my cloth seats.. looking for a proved method..
i am tired of buying crap that don't work. even if i have to buy a steamer machine to get it clean ..what do you guys thats work?

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
I use carpet cleaner, let is soak in and use a rag to rub it in and a damp rag to get it out. works great.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
My wife also use's a carpet cleaner on her '05 Trailblazer cloth seats. She does them twice a year since '05 and they look like new. She has a Hoover cleaner.

·
Registered
902 Posts
tuff stuff..........its cheap and works great. just let it a soak a few secs and then gently scrub with a soft brush and wipe dry with a clean rag

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
I use a Spot Bot on my truck seats, doesnt have the tank capacity of larger cleaners but its easier to use inside the truck.
I normally fill a pressure sparey with solution and only use the spot bot to suck it back up.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I hope carpet cleaner works as well as you guys say it does. I've tried several cleaners but never tried carpet cleaner cuz I thought it might be too harsh.

·
Registered
135 Posts
tuff stuff..........its cheap and works great. just let it a soak a few secs and then gently scrub with a soft brush and wipe dry with a clean rag
X2 on this.. I clean my interior completely every couple months with it.. it works great, and it's really inexpensive..

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
A friend of mine has a steam cleaner and it works great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts