GM Truck Club Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
well now to the 2500 list? 5000 list? etc..............
I have seen some that have a very illustrious post record. Amazing how fast you tally them up when you are having a good time

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
checking in

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Checking in. Have more GMTC time now that I have an iPad. :great:

·
Registered
7,172 Posts

·
Registered
7,172 Posts

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
So did you get yours yet???
Not yet....still deciding. Now that I have heard rumblings about a smaller screen, I'm hesitant to buy until I see the next gen. If there's not going to be too much difference or the wait will be too long, then I'll take the plunge. I have this love/hate thing with technology.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Not yet....still deciding. Now that I have heard rumblings about a smaller screen, I'm hesitant to buy until I see the next gen. If there's not going to be too much difference or the wait will be too long, then I'll take the plunge. I have this love/hate thing with technology.
Smaller screen huh? I haven't kept up since I got mine. I hear ya though, I hate buying something that will be outdated in a few months.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Yeah...I don't know it would really be outdated just b/c of the screen size [yet], but since I travel so much for work, size does make a difference in this case. I haven't heard any additional rumblings about anything else changing, but that's probably b/c the latest one is still very new.

I finally got that bigger tranny cooler on....and I have the cut up hands and arms to prove it. Plastic grills, radiator fins, hood releases, and human flesh don't always go well together. Or at least the flesh.

I hope all is well my friend. Joy says "hello" and thanks you again for such a great evening.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Yeah...I don't know it would really be outdated just b/c of the screen size [yet], but since I travel so much for work, size does make a difference in this case. I haven't heard any additional rumblings about anything else changing, but that's probably b/c the latest one is still very new.

I finally got that bigger tranny cooler on....and I have the cut up hands and arms to prove it. Plastic grills, radiator fins, hood releases, and human flesh don't always go well together. Or at least the flesh.

I hope all is well my friend. Joy says "hello" and thanks you again for such a great evening.
I had a great time. You two are a lot of fun. Let's see some pics of the tranny cooler, and your arms. :happy:
Send me the pic Joy took when you can.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Hey, I guess I have access to the inner inner sanctum now.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
I had a great time. You two are a lot of fun. Let's see some pics of the tranny cooler, and your arms. :happy:
Send me the pic Joy took when you can.
Well, the tranny cooler is tucked away nice and neatly behind my grille but it looks very similar to Mike 99Heartbeat's, except not as OEM looking. He did a great job on his install. I can do even better than a pic of my arm and I will send you one of the scabs...or bring it with me next time I'm in NY.

Joy said she still needs to download the pic from her phone....and she said she would do it soon. Well, I said to "hurry up and do it soon" and she just walked away without saying a word but I think that her way of agreeing :neutral:. I know, hard to imagine her not talking.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Hey, I guess I have access to the inner inner sanctum now.
Welcome Jeremy!! I know you've worked hard to get here, so congratulations you've earned it!!!!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Well, the tranny cooler is tucked away nice and neatly behind my grille but it looks very similar to Mike 99Heartbeat's, except not as OEM looking. He did a great job on his install. I can do even better than a pic of my arm and I will send you one of the scabs...or bring it with me next time I'm in NY.

Joy said she still needs to download the pic from her phone....and she said she would do it soon. Well, I said to "hurry up and do it soon" and she just walked away without saying a word but I think that her way of agreeing :neutral:. I know, hard to imagine her not talking.
I wasn't going to say that, but I'd get the same response, or maybe a nasty hand gesture in return. You can keep your scabs. I have enough of my own. :lol:

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
I wasn't going to say that, but I'd get the same response, or maybe a nasty hand gesture in return. You can keep your scabs. I have enough of my own. :lol:
haha.....

Check your email later on tonight, Joy said the pic will be there.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts