GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i sold my k&n to my bro and now im looking for another one jyst wondering what everyone is useing / recommending

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
I don't have experience with either but always read/hear good things about Volant (which I will get if I ever replace my AFE) and Banks.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I have had K&N, AFM and Volant in different trucks/cars and the best sounding and looking was the Volant. Well worth the money IMO.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I have the Volant, very happy with it. My advice is that the difference between all the brands is negligible and and probably immeasurable so I would get whatever one peaks your interest. If I was in the market for another one I would probably try S&B.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I upgraded my system with Volant as well, and couldn't be happier! Installation was actually pretty dern easy (espeically since I didn't realize the instructions were on the back of the diagram). The only thing I'm actually considering is ordering the Ramscoop for my system as well.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
I have the Banks in my '05. You can see the filter and complete kit on my latest photo album. The '08 kit is simular.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So guys i ended up with the new banks ram air sine my buddy gave me deal on it i should have it next week

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have the banks on my '07 and i've been a big fan thus far. Installation was pretty quick and it looks nice in there.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im hoping it will be here the middle of next week will have pics soon as its on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts