GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cold weather and high gas prices! Looks like it's going to freeze again tonight. It's like upper 40s and hard cold wind now.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yea wasn't it like 70 three days ago???

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it was. Now it's going to freeze tonight. :-( I thought we were just about done with all that nonsense.

Anyhow, it was NOT fun messing with my fence today. The wind was so strong that it was blowing the entire thing around while I was trying to get old nails out, set it up straight to match the other gate, etc.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Tues this week I was fixing cable in bucket truck 30' up it was -4 Fahrenheit
I thought I was going to die up there in wind. LOL

·
Registered
128 Posts
Cold weather is no longer the problem, It was 80 degrees today!!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I was in Tucson since Monday, it was nice to have good weather there and here as well! I like that area, but it's FAR too hot in the summer.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Cold weather is no longer the problem, It was 80 degrees today!!
Oh you guys are killing me. I'm coming down ther damn it. Who house am I staying at till I find a job. LOL

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Oh you guys are killing me. I'm coming down ther damn it. Who house am I staying at till I find a job. LOL
Steve's got a nice garage, I'm sure that he'd rent to you. If you huddle up with the spiders, and scorpions, the stinging will help you forget that it's cold when it actually is cold.:tongue:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Scorpions ouch. So I just need a 10 gallon hard hat and a way to to put my tool belt on around my smith/wesson holster. DFW here I come. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
cold

Scorpions ouch. So I just need a 10 gallon hard hat and a way to to put my tool belt on around my smith/wesson holster. DFW here I come. LOL
Yup and they have drive threw liquor stores !

Hell it was -15F two nights ago here, without the wind chill.

·
Registered
128 Posts
The only time I have seen a scorpion was when I was in Brownsville,TX (almost mexico!) and second you have to conceal your weapon (license required of course:cool: )And just a matter of preference...I like the Sig Sauer 2022. Anyway it is a great place to live! BTW 82 degrees today. 3/10

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
The only time I have seen a scorpion was when I was in Brownsville,TX (almost mexico!) and second you have to conceal your weapon (license required of course:cool: )And just a matter of preference...I like the Sig Sauer 2022. Anyway it is a great place to live! BTW 82 degrees today. 3/10
Uh Ha I see you've got a big barn. What do you think Patrick...Curl up with some live stock...Nice
BTW I not sure if cable tech and guns go good together very well.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Uh Ha I see you've got a big barn. What do you think Patrick...Curl up with some live stock...Nice
BTW I not sure if cable tech and guns go good together very well.
Curling up with the livestock might keep you warm, but the reputation you'll get with the cows. Man, the sheep sure will be jealous!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Curling up with the livestock might keep you warm, but the reputation you'll get with the cows. Man, the sheep sure will be jealous!
I walk right into the sheep joke didn't I...
I'm at about 41o F this fine sunday afternoon. So why i'm banging on this keyboard is beyond me...

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
It was a pretty nice day today. I wanted to go hit the local bike path, but instead I spent the day looking for some kind of child carrier for the bike.

ehhh....maybe that joke wasn't in the best of taste. Sorry.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts