GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am kicking around ideas for fixing up a 2007 Colorado ext cab with a 4 banger. It should be an easy project without costing a fortune. I was just wondering if any of you found a good parts vendor for your Colorado. Also I am looking at wheels for her-i would like to keep the same size as oem or close. Ive seen some nice American Racing wheels. Have any of you had any luck finding nice wheel /tire packages or wheels that look nice for a fair price. It is a Pace blue truck so maybe a very simple pin stripe job will set her off. I am also thinking about a low profile cowl induction hood? I am having a hard time finding some seat covers also.

·
Banned
372 Posts
I am kicking around ideas for fixing up a 2007 Colorado ext cab with a 4 banger. It should be an easy project without costing a fortune. I was just wondering if any of you found a good parts vendor for your Colorado. Also I am looking at wheels for her-i would like to keep the same size as oem or close. Ive seen some nice American Racing wheels. Have any of you had any luck finding nice wheel /tire packages or wheels that look nice for a fair price. It is a Pace blue truck so maybe a very simple pin stripe job will set her off. I am also thinking about a low profile cowl induction hood? I am having a hard time finding some seat covers also.
Just go to www.stylintrucks.com and put in your year make and model. Thats pretty much a one stop custom shop. Also you can check out www.mytightride.com for some other stuff. Those should be the answers to your solve all your problems...except for the rims.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I had great luck with discounttiredirect.com when I got my new wheels and tires and their prices are great. I love stylintrucks.com because they have everything but make sure you shop around once you find something you like because there prices aren't always the best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts