GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just go a new '07 Colorado regular cab LT, 4 cyclinder/5 speed with the Sport Suspension package. It is fabulous. The Sport Suspension package is a great addition. For FREE, you get 18 inch wheels, lowered 2 inches and body color front and rear fascia and different/better suspension.

One thing that bothers me about GM, and other manufacturers, is that trim levels are tied to engine/transmission options. I really wanted power, heated, leather seats. I could only get these with a 5 cylinder automatic.

So.... I can get after-market leather and heated seats, but I though I might also be able to get the whole package, (leather, heat, power) from an auto salvage dealer. Does anyone know what other GM vehicles use the same/interchangable bucket seat as the Colorado?

TIA,

Bill

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
You want them to fit in directly and easily, or are you willing to do a little fab work?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seats

Hi Steve,

I would prefer that they be a direct bolt in. I've heard that the Saturn Vue is based on the same platform as the Colorado. I'm sure that GM must use the same mounting dimensions on some other vehicles.

Bill

·
Registered
25 Posts
H3 seats in the colorado! capital idea guys. off to the junkyard.... oh yeah it's closed now. oh well off to the junkyard tomorrow then!:happy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts