GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
@forumadmin

Looked like 2013 was a good year for this particular forum. Maybe with the new @forumadmin 2015 could be also?
Like in 2013 might just be another good way for sponsors to promote their products. Hey Blackbear Justin jump right in here when you have the chance, or hey Tony at @a1auto A/C time coming soon, think compressors !
Great time to get a jump on spring tune's hey @MotoCARR got any amps laying around?

Oh yea might be a great week to start that new ROTM contest for March!

Come on what do you all think?

Remind your favorite sponsor we are still out here and do spend a couple bucks now and then.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I always have a revolving door of equipment, as well as my distributor/manufacturer connections :)
Thanks Moto I knew you would be one to jump in here, a lot of us have benifited from your generous contribution of time and knowledge, great time to promote your manf/dist products.
Thanks man let the @admin people know

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Hey @Chesters I think its @forumadmin that your looking for. Also forumadmin have been tagged a few different times with no responses so its hard to say whats going on.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey @Chesters I think its @forumadmin that your looking for. Also forumadmin have been tagged a few different times with no responses so its hard to say whats going on.
Thanks Phantom , you are correct, yea I have seen those post and have bumped a couple times myself.

I hope they are watching, with all the winter crap that we have been getting I was just thinking this would get people more into getting ready for spring! More snow on it's way! Crap!!

Reactions: the phantom

·
6,019 Posts
I messaged Phillip today. From what i understand He is currently working on getting the support team setup For this site. I understand your frustration. I know when chevy fan was running the site alone it seemed as if he responded quickly to tags. I am confident that once our support team is assembled we will have faster responses from admins than before. Just hang in there guys. The ball should be rolling soon

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I messaged Phillip today. From what i understand He is currently working on getting the support team setup For this site. I understand your frustration. I know when chevy fan was running the site alone it seemed as if he responded quickly to tags. I am confident that once our support team is assembled we will have faster responses from admins than before. Just hang in there guys. The ball should be rolling soon
Thanks Pikey

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@forumadmin

Looked like 2013 was a good year for this particular forum. Maybe with the new @forumadmin 2015 could be also?
Like in 2013 might just be another good way for sponsors to promote their products. Hey Blackbear Justin jump right in here when you have the chance, or hey Tony at @1ATony A/C time coming soon, think compressors !
Great time to get a jump on spring tune's hey @MotoCARR got any amps laying around?

Oh yea might be a great week to start that new ROTM contest for March!

Come on what do you all think?

Remind your favorite sponsor we are still out here and do spend a couple bucks now and then.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
After the Keystone show 2 weeks ago I'll have some give aways Soon.....:cool:

·
Administrator
123 Posts
Started a discussion with the mods about how the contests where run in the past. I was told there was a popular ride of the month program on the site and would like to continue this. As the snow will hopefully start to melt soon (i say this while its white out my window now) and we can get some show and shine ready photos to compete.

-Philip

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Possibly something to consider as we move forward with the ROTM are some themed ROTM constests.. examples might be a "build in progress" , "trailer queen month" "Best custom paint" "most modded truck", "nicest 2wd" "lowrider month" and even have a couple of "open" months where anything goes. ect. ect. Just this contest alone may attract more members... Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Noted. We could come up with a schedule for the year.

-Philip
I would like to place my vote for APRIL 2015 ROTM

I nominate @kennythewelder take a look at his pictures, alot of work has gone into this classic 3 door. Let's kick this string (spring) off. Nice job Kenny, can't wait to see that white bed liner!:D Kenny also provides alot of people his knowledge of this great truck line.

Reactions: kennythewelder

·
Registered
454 Posts
How about a ROTM for loudest Equinox? jk.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
A ROTM at all would be a great starto_O:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A ROTM at all would be a great starto_O:confused:[/QUO

@forumadmin

I agree Phantom, I do see they have them on other forums, maybe this one is going the way of the Olds, being phased out, to many platforms.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
And bump again......
Oh yeah and the other thread that was closed for discussion and the last post from the @forumadmin was "This site is already set up really well in regards to spam protection at registration, visible and invisible stuff is all there. I will follow up with Steve on setting back up the ROTM program.
-Philip
Yeah ok Philip. Maybe it should have said that the site is already set up really well to advertise to non-members and google searchers/visitors.
Since Steve has left, the "management" really has become non-existant here. Not taking anything away from the forum mods that do what they do but when several good longstanding "SUPPORTING!!" members leave or rarely post and/or dont "support" any more that should tell the forumadmin or Autoguide that more could be done to build this site bigger and better. But hey what do I know, I was a supporting member for awhile. Still would be if there was a ROTM set up and some of the other things that use to be why I came on here quite often..
@ChevyFan we want you back!!!! Its just not the same without ya!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts