GM Truck Club Forum banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Silverado Z71 4x4 5.3L 460k+ miles w/ GM rebuilt motor and trans
151 Posts
Really ? If you dig up enough BS, you'll find something, but that doesn't mean it's true.
I mean, the same could be said for all of your data...We are all on the same internet playing armchair doctor every morning when the reports come out.

I'll never fathom how some of us can be so callous and abrasive when it comes to someones else's lives. Their lives don't matter do they ?
I don't see a single point where anyone has said "F*** them and let them die!" Pretty much everyone here is in agreement this thing sucks, death of loved ones and friends is bad, and we would love for it to be over. Now, we do all have different situations and societal responsibilities. This is the basic, condensed reason why we have to approach the disease differently in different areas.

One county over is probably the densest population of old people ever to manifest itself on this planet. The people there take every precaution and those of us who venture over there take the precautions required to protect them. However, this doesn't mean we keep to the same regulations in my county, which is less populated, spread further, and has a lower average age.

No one is saying go spit on the neighbor. There are differing opinions here and different points of view. Each with their own merit.

My ideals have no political association. If the Republicans turn their back on God as the Democrats have, I shall waltz right out of the party and take my family with me. For as for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord and the Lord only.

Not facts, just more talking points to muddy the waters. when someone gets past the realm of logic, their just Troll.
This is a public forum. Of course there are talking points! It's all we do here! But just because something has been dubbed a "political talking point" doesn't make it any more or less valid.

Calm, people. Think of that shiny Chevy (or GMC if that's your thing...no judgement) and relax.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
My ideals have no political association. If the Republicans turn their back on God as the Democrats have, I shall waltz right out of the party and take my family with me. For as for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord and the Lord only.
Amen Jacob! By the way, I love the Hebrew meaning of your name. Named my middle son Samuel Jacob.
Calm, people. Think of that shiny Chevy (or GMC if that's your thing...no judgement) and relax.
Na, forget all you shiny Chevy and GMC owners, I'm now Cadillac all the way!! :LOL:

·
Registered
2014 GMC Sierra Z71
108 Posts
Hi friends,

I was going to quote some of what JT said, then some of what JackE said, and respond, but that would make for an even longer post. So...

JackE - I'm sorry for your losses and hope everyone comes out of this with no further damage, and gets better soon.
Thanks for coming to my defense against being called a troll. You didnt have to do that, but thanks.

Opal - I went from Chevy to GMC and may never look back, ha ha.

JT - Nobody suggested you should despair and hang yourself except you. So please don't do that! But it is a fact that the average age of death nationwide is about 78, and in Massachusetts it is about 82. Look up Massachusetts Holyoke Soldiers Home if you want to see mismanagement of this pandemic. Its scary. So please be careful, JT, and stay well.

I get my medical/ Pandemic facts from WHO, CDC, Mayo Clinic, and the NIH among other places like state health departments. Problem with my sources? I dont know what to tell you.

JT, your name calling and accusations are flat out, out of line and I just dont appreciate that. I hope you get a handle on yourself and stop acting inflammatorily. As I once said to my sister, "if everyone else is acting like a jerk to you, maybe it's not everyone else..."

JT - I understand if you are worried but in your seemingly utter panic, you have somehow become hysterical and misconstrued what I have written.

I think any reasonable person who reads my posts understands what I've been saying.

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Hi friends,

I was going to quote some of what JT said, then some of what JackE said, and respond, but that would make for an even longer post. So...

JackE - I'm sorry for your losses and hope everyone comes out of this with no further damage, and gets better soon.
Thanks for coming to my defense against being called a troll. You didnt have to do that, but thanks.

Opal - I went from Chevy to GMC and may never look back, ha ha.

JT - Nobody suggested you should despair and hang yourself except you. So please don't do that! But it is a fact that the average age of death nationwide is about 78, and in Massachusetts it is about 82. Look up Massachusetts Holyoke Soldiers Home if you want to see mismanagement of this pandemic. Its scary. So please be careful, JT, and stay well.

I get my medical/ Pandemic facts from WHO, CDC, Mayo Clinic, and the NIH among other places like state health departments. Problem with my sources? I dont know what to tell you.

JT, your name calling and accusations are flat out, out of line and I just dont appreciate that. I hope you get a handle on yourself and stop acting inflammatorily. As I once said to my sister, "if everyone else is acting like a jerk to you, maybe it's not everyone else..."

JT - I understand if you are worried but in your seemingly utter panic, you have somehow become hysterical and misconstrued what I have written.

I think any reasonable person who reads my posts understands what I've been saying.

Oh please, now your going patronize me ?

Good night son !

·
Registered
2014 GMC Sierra Z71
108 Posts
Patronize? No, not at all. I just know I have a tendency of writing long posts and wanted to keep it on the short side.

Son? Really, JT? Well, I'm 50, so you must really be up there.

Anyway...Wear your mask or bandana and wash hands often. Keep a safe distance and stay healthy.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts