GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for custom front and rear bumpers for a 90 Suburban. Something similar to a Road Armor, it's a 2wd so I don't want, or need a grille guard just a couple solid bumpers to keep the rice burners from messing up my truck in Dallas traffic. Thanks:great:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I might be able to help you. If you could give me a more or less layout of what you are looking for and Ill ask one of my guys to see how long it will take and how much. I usually make them for jeeps but we can make it for any SUV. You can post a link here or send me something to [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking for something like this on the front, with out the hoop or recovery rings, but I would like to mount some driving lights in the bumper. It doesn't matter if it's diamond plate or smooth steel, I just want/need something that would keep my truck from being damaged in a low speed collision

Something like this for the rear, without the winch mount, but with a Class III/IV trailer hitch receiver, and I like the lights for reverse lights so I'd need the holes. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
225 Posts
Ok sounds good Ill contact my guy and Ill try to give you a response this week

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
I am looking into doing custom bumpers. I have a thread started about interest in them but as of yet haven’t had time to fart never mind build one.

Every time I turn around we have another snow storm.

And as we speak I have another ft of snow headed this way.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10205

It doesn’t look like I will even get one rear and one frt bumper done for the wife’s Burb before spring at this rate. But I can build custom bumpers to anyone’s truck.

Just bare with me, sorry if you need it right away.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not looking for anything quick ($$$) but I do want something that stand up better than the tin junk they are passing as bumpers on trucks. I also don't want anything really "bulky" looking either, I'd like something that would take a second look to see that it is not stock, that's why I really like the Road Armor, they just don't make anything to fit my truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts