GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Packed up this family this morning and drove into Downtown Dallas for the annual Adolphus (sp?) Hotel Christmas parade.

It was CROWDED, and everything (including parking) was overpriced and crazy. We three crammed into a spot that was about 2'x4' for about 2 hours. Crazyniess.

next year, we're going to take two folding chairs and a cooler. I'm thinking of putting up some type of barbed wire perimeter around us to keep the crowd away. :)

Anyhow, it was a lot of fun and we got some great photos.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My photo editing software went haywire. Anyone, here's a shot of the family in Dallas this morning. It looks like my wife is about to ring the boy's neck if he doesn't smile. :)

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The cat in the hat was in a 57 ? Thunderbird. I've always loved the look of the 50's Thunderbirds.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: RE: Dallas Alpolphus Christmas Parade

Hey, every man for himself. :) Maybe I'll take a hammock out there and set it up. I'd probably make the news. I'll put a "www.GMTRUCKCLUB.com sticker on it too. :)

Steve said:
My photo editing software went haywire. Anyone, here's
a shot of the family in Dallas this morning. It looks like my wife is about to ring the boy's neck if he doesn't smile. :)

Usually he's a ham. He behaved pretty well this morning, we didn't know how he'd respond to the bass from the marching bands, etc.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RE: Re: RE: Dallas Alpolphus Christmas Parade

I think he threw something at the camera and shouted something about paparazzi needing to leave him alone.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

This fat dude was getting a lot of attention.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I'll post some more tomorrow or next week. It was a lot of fun.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: RE: Re: RE: Dallas Alpolphus Christmas Parade

TrailLeadr said:
I see in your picture that Santa caught a fish, and it was THiiiiiis big....
Yeah, that Santa can sure talk a good game ... but we'll see what he can pull in on the lake.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts