GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I've been working on this for a while. Have plans to get a simple decal that just says GMTruckClub.com on it.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For the one I was thinking about it's like $16.25 but the more people we get the more we save all the way up to 30%.

·
Registered
109 Posts
If we could get the amount of people needed for a discounted price it would work out to be 11.38 a piece. Not to bad. im in

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
homer911 If we could get the amount of people needed for a discounted price it would work out to be 11.38 a piece. Not to bad. im in
Cool which design do you like as we all have to agree on one so we get the discount.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Your original idea sounds pretty cool, I'm in for 1 :great:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking 1"x10"
There have a little size comparison chart and I thought that would be good for either the side window or rear.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I would like to get a gmtruckclub.com sticker for my window just let me know how much and ill send you a money order for it I would like it in silver if I can get it :great:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I would like to get a gmtruckclub.com sticker for my window just let me know how much and ill send you a money order for it I would like it in silver if I can get it :great:
silver sounds like a good color that would work with any color truck/van/suv

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Design #1

Design #2

Design #3

Design #4

What do you think of these as window graphics. I want to put one on my truck but maybe not to big. 1"x10" would work for me or maybe even 1.5"x15" which is the next size up. I'm leaning toward Design #3 or Maybe #1 for a nice clean look.
Continued on Next post

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here are the color choices

Standard Colors are free
Etched Glass add $3.25
Carbon Fiber add $6.25
Chrome/Mirror add $6.50
Shades add $19.50

1"x10" $13
1.5"x15" $16

If 5 people like one design save 15%, 10 20% 15 25% and 20+ 30%

My personal choice is probly Design #3 in 1"x10" etched glass effect. I think they look good on almost any color truck.

So If your looking for a decal and any of these choices interest you post what you'd like and we'll keep a running tally.
To add more idea's just refer to the first post and make your own. :great:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
well i think its about time to get a poll going in the coffee shop on which size and font to go with...so far everyone likes the etched glass or silver. i think posting it there would get more of a response

·
Registered
717 Posts
Design #1
I like that two 1X10 in silver.....:great:
One for the SS and one for the work Van :glasses:
I will put it on the back window ......

Mark

·
Registered
533 Posts
I like that two 1X10 in silver.....:great:
One for the SS and one for the work Van :glasses:
I will put it on the back window ......

Mark

i'l take one in etched glass since the tints in the back would make it look awsome :)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts