GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To help get in the mood of the holidays, we're going to run a contest that will end before the holidays hit us.

What is it?
It's a contest! We're going to give stuff away.

How do you play?
Just post messages. We'll randomly choose a post (or multiple) and the prizes will be awarded like that.

How can you improve your odds?
Post more messages. It's purely random, the more you post, the better your chances of winning are!

It's already started. Post a message, anything from talking about your new truck to your new shoes! DETAILS TO COME!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I like prizes too! :happy:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am working like crazy right now to get a list of prizes worked out to give away. They will range from stuff that costs like $10, all the way up to some larger prizes from some sponsors. Who knows, I may chip-in and find something to give away myself!

Either way, it's all driving on randomly selecting posts that you make on this site! The more posts you make, the greater the chances are that you will win!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I sure hope Insurance Adjuster Jokes work!!

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Prizes

prizes?????/ oh goody,goody,goody!!!!!!!
Calm down Jeff I don’t think we are eligible, moderators I mean.

Or are we? Oh oh oh

Really wouldn’t be fair as we post so many more times than the average member, usually.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well I just donated as a brozne member, hopefully that will pay for a prize of some sort. :party:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Well, I will be happy to post whore a little bit. Here's wishing everyon good luck, and may the best random comment win!:party:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Looks like mywork broke free at a great time!!!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I have thrown my hat in here too for Steve. I will disconnect all the good channels from your cable...yes I know, what a fabulous idea. I just like to do my share.
I might even slow your internet down for you :great::sign0173: ...Eh!

·
Registered
664 Posts
I have thrown my hat in here too for Steve. I will disconnect all the good channels from your cable...yes I know, what a fabulous idea. I just like to do my share.
I might even slow your internet down for you :great::sign0173: ...Eh!

how about sending HDTV down this way :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Cableguy I have thrown my hat in here too for Steve. I will disconnect all the good channels from your cable...yes I know, what a fabulous idea. I just like to do my share.
I might even slow your internet down for you ...Eh!
Any chance you can fix that uhhhh special channel that just doesn't get good reception?:happy:

·
Banned
372 Posts
Random post whore thought of the day:
If I talk dirty to a woman its called sexual harassment, when they talk dirty to me its $3.95 a minute...i dont get it?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Funny, My wife charges me $1.95 a minute.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts