GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, i have a 94' silverado and the stock sound equipment is crap. The truck looks great but sounds not so good.... i want to put in a new head unit, but i want to put it where the original radio is, not the EQ. I know i have to get a deck kit or whatever, but does anyone know where to find such as this? I have looked everywhere with no results...... Plus, how much do you think one would cost?(as i am 16 and my financial supply is limited) Thanks so much!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
:sign0016: to the site! The best place to start looking for audio equipment, in my opinion, is Crutchfield.com. Go to the "Outfit My Car" section, and you can enter what type of vehicle you have and it will tell you what fits. They have a huge selection and either provide or tell you everything you need for the installation. I haven't personally ordered from them, but I've heard their service/support is very good. As far as cost goes, you can find one for under $100 or you can spend thousands. It's up to your budget and what you're looking for. Hope that helps! Good luck!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the site & congrat's on the truck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts