GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a diecast or model of a 73-87 chevy/gmc truck. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Yup, Ebay again:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
tried and they had none that i could find
Click on the word "Ebay" in my previous post and it will take you to one I found (if you haven't already that is):sarcastic:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
What scale are you looking for?

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I have sources that have gotten me '60's GMC and Chevy trucks, I'll see if I can find some '70s.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Keep looking on ebay. I have two that are Ertl kits. They are a shortbed stepside and are usually painted brown. They are cast as a 4x4 with an interior that is beige and an opening hood with a blue engine. If you are lucky enough to find one in a box the cover shows a red truck on the box. I stripped one of mine and painted it to match my real truck. It is gold with a white roof. The other one I have stripped but not painted yet. Probably will end up green or red to go with the beige interior.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Keep looking on ebay. I have two that are Ertl kits. They are a shortbed stepside and are usually painted brown. They are cast as a 4x4 with an interior that is beige and an opening hood with a blue engine. If you are lucky enough to find one in a box the cover shows a red truck on the box. I stripped one of mine and painted it to match my real truck. It is gold with a white roof. The other one I have stripped but not painted yet. Probably will end up green or red to go with the beige interior.
i wanna find one prebuilt cause i dont have the patience anymore. or a metal one

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well I was mistaken, I have three. Two are prebuilt and one is a non-painted kit. The prebuilt ones start out root beer brown. I took mine all apart and redid them since they are about 30 or so years old. The scale is about 1/24th.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts