GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they make any that will fit under my backseat and fit 12's. I love my system but I also hate it taking up 3/4 of my back seat.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Reactions: mfleetwood

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Do they make any that will fit under my backseat and fit 12's. I love my system but I also hate it taking up 3/4 of my back seat.
Which Kicker subs do you have...that subthump box is only .92 cubic foot per sub....probably not enough airspace for those Kickers. Kicker comps require 1.25 min of air space. Other lines of Kicker even require more.

If you want to do it right have someone build you a custom box....prefabs are usually not built to fit one brand etc...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I have the kicker comps and I was just looking at the specs of the box and it might not work, this is becoming a pain haha

·
Registered
902 Posts
x2 on subthump, i love my box! i just wish i paid the extra couple $ for the "Silverado" badging

·
Registered
51 Posts
great info, I am thinking about that for my truck...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
for a pre-fab box, they're very good quality. You won't be disappointed :great:

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a db gain box with 2 kicker comps, sounds good but could probably use more air space.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
for a pre-fab box, they're very good quality. You won't be disappointed :great:
Thanks for the info...I just ordered one. Looks like they make some great quality stuff.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Not sure yet.....I've been thinking about adding some kind of box for awhile now but needed something that made the best use of my space, wasn't crap, and wasn't super expensive to have someone custom build. Heck, I don't even have the amp yet. But after seeing what was said here, and doing a little bit of googling, Subthump has a great reputation so I decided to pick one up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just go custom and build one for under your seat, with aero ports.. Will sound alot better than a pre-fab

1 - 12 of 12 Posts