GM Truck Club Forum banner

Driver Upgrade Info Center

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  mfleetwood 
#1 ·
....had researched this upgrade kit for our Silverado Crew for awhile.....just got it installed at the Dealer. So many settings
and options in it, I feel it is well worth the price. I know others have had them installed, but I just wante to reiterate what
a great product thios upgrade from GM is. I have only played with it for about 15 minutes or so, and find way more info
in the new 4 - Button center than I thought came with it....Brian from Ontario, Canada

#3 ·
sorry, no pics yet.......not very good at that stuff .....the vent beside the steering wheel(left-side) is what
gets changed out and there are 4 buttons to the right of the vent. These 4 buttons are about 15 to 20
different options and settings as you scroll through them. Basically in a nut-shell, I am happy with it
and it was worth the 170 dollars installed !!!!!!! Brian from Canada.:glasses:

#4 ·
Considering the utility and relative low price for that utility, I've always been pretty surprised every Silverado/Sierra doesn't come stock with the DIC. I'm hoping they rethink that in the future. Though there might be some differing opinions. I love mine. I'm glad you're so happy with your hard earned money spent that way.

#6 ·
Nice plug Steve.

#7 ·
Can we get a big group price and try in get a discount on it I know they can be bought for around 100 it's easy to install the wires are already ran its plug n play

#8 ·
could you post some pics of it? does it look any different than the stock?
Here you go....basically the same but with more buttons.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.