GM Truck Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any idea when Chevy is going to put the Durmax in a 3/4 ton Suburban.

Anyone have any ideas about this? Will it happen?

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
?? -- don't have a clue about the diesels. I'm trying to learn more as the cost of gas/diesel is a pretty big deal right now.

What does everyone think about the bio-diesel? I know willy drives his tour bus on bio-diesel.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Durmax Diesel in a Suburban???

ChevyLover said:
Anyone have any idea when Chevy is going to put the Durmax in a 3/4 ton Suburban.

Anyone have any ideas about this? Will it happen?
Saw a magazine article on this a while ago... I guess GM at the time had absolutely no interest in putting the Dmax in the 'burban line, but there is a guy doing the conversion on his own, I think somewhere here in Ohio. I guess the install is top notch and good enough to fool even some of the most die hard 'burban/Silverado guys into wondering if the truck came that way.

**Edit** Found the article online...
This guy can do it for you.

G

·
0 Posts
You have to love it when a mod comes out so well that it looks factory. Hey, Mike, did you finish with the center console? Got any pics of it?

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Wow, that's pretty awesome. GM should pay attention and hire that guy. ... nah, he's probably better off on his own.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.