GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone try or have one their Performer IAS monotube shocks? Suppose to deliver a nice stable ride on the highway, but loosen up for more comfort on back roads. Just thinking of changing my reflex shocks.

· Registered
7,267 Posts
I have the Edelbrock Extreme in the front stock location and dual Extreme Remotes on the front shock hoop and a single remote in the rear. They ride well on the street and off-road. They work like the Performer IAS, not to stiff on the street but stiffen up when off-road. We installed many of the Performer IAS for customers and they all liked them. I don't know if they still offer this, but when they first came with them they gave you a 30day ride warranty. If you weren't happy with the ride they would take them back.

· Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, looking to do that b4 going back to college

· Super Moderator
4,756 Posts
thanks guys, looking to do that b4 going back to college
Kyle.....just some Advice, when buying if you can wait and buy the Shock's around July 4th or any other Holiday.....most if not all Outlets, run specials......free shipping and discounts of 15%...20% off the regular price....and some places will do both, Free Shipping and a Big Discount...

· Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey thanks heartbeat, I appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.