GM Truck Club Forum banner

EDGE PRODUCTS, Review on the Evolution CTS

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Dirty Dog 
#1 ·
Hello every one, I recently installed a Evolution CTS in the Dirty Dog TOPKICK..... And thought you would like to hear my thoughts on the end results of the Product itself, and the ease of installation of this in cab controller/ programmer....
Although i have not finished playing with all the features of the evolution let me state with conference it has turned out to be one of the best programmers I have ever had experience with...
Speedometer Electronics Auto part Gauge Trip computer

I guess the first thing would like to mention the Techs at Edge Products, they are not only very helpful, knowledgeable, but some of the nicest folks i have ever worked with, they were more concerned about getting it right then selling me anything....

The instal of the of the programer took less then two hours, and we had a few accessories as well, a turbo shut down timer, and a few extra sensors. when I complete the Engine modes we will be adding some more seniors such as pre and after inner cooler temps... and with the ease of the set up for expansion these add ons will take very little time to install..

The functionality of this programmer has me ecstatic, there is so many things you can do, monitor and set, i have not found the time to completely explore. I look forward to learning more on how to use this piece of equipment as time goes on....

The biggest and most important reason for purchasing this programmer was to get a variety of tuning options, as I use the Dirty DOg daily for work and play, we do a lot of towing, four wheeling and just good old Saturday night street cursing. and this tuner dose it all.
My fuel consumption is way down wether towing or just driving, and in this day and age with the cost of fuel, I will have the total cost of the tuner and install paid for in full, by my fuel savings in less then six months.....

All in all the company and their product stands above anything I have used in the past, and look forward to expanding more edge tuners to the rest of our fleet and personal rides.....

Packaging ................. 10 out of 10
Instructions...................8 out of 10
Product quality.............10 out of 10
Ease of installation..........9 out of 10
Soft ware......................8 out of 10
Accessory options...........8 out of 10
Equipment versatility ....10 out of 10
Online tech support.........9 out of 10
Phone live support........ 10 out of 10
Staff and sales ..............9 out of 10
Shipping time................ 9 out of 10
posible 110 review points

Edge Products total score 100 out of 110http

Text Font Logo Brand Trademark
//www.edgeproducts.com Property Real estate Home Roof House

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.