- 1992 Chevrolet Suburban C1500 w/5.7L
BUT one major issue with the tranmission seems to have not been a big issue at all...so now I'm having fun cleaning it up and trying to tackle some of its other problems. This is what I want to try to fix next:
- Temp. gauge on dash stays completely at the far left/bottom.
- On startup (when key turned to start) the guage will briefly peg out to far right, but returns to left as soon as engine starts.
- checked coolant level (Overflow reservoir was empty, so I filled it to the "cold fill" line. I only had to add a little bit to the radiator itself though, so I don't think the level was low enough to be a problem...)
- checked fuses (Didn't notice anything blown, and all the other guages are working, so I don't think this would be it either.)
Thanks in advance for any help!!!!!:happy: