GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys but I just noticed the post about making a new thread for March truck of the month entries.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry guys but I just noticed the post about making a new thread for March truck of the month entries.
quote=crane3447;52058]Here it is guys. Hope this works. Its a '04 silverado 1500 2wd 5.3. Its got an "air-raid" cold air intake and throtle body spacer. 3" single exaust and a "power pup" programmer from bully dog. 20" " speedy" stainless steel wheels with slotted rotors, matching pads from BDDS and painted calipers. The emblem orginally came on '64 - '67 Impalas and chevells. Got it off e-bay, from a dealer in Ohio. Its set in a custom to fit SS hockey stick stripe. All the "Sivlerado ST" badges were custom done for me at the same time. The paint is stock, but it is a vey rear 2-tone combo out here. So alot of people think that its custom as well. I konw that a 5.3 is actually a 323 or somthing but come on. Thats why I picked that emblem. The 327 was a popular motor in the impalas. I still use the truck, I'll be it not as much, so a folding/removable bed cover from "top dawg" is an easy one man op. I took out the govener, when I got it up to 195kph(120 mph) it was only reving at about 4300, but my nerve stoped. Its got 3.73's so I hit 80kph in 1st and about 120kph in 2nd. God I wish it was a 5-speed! The winters out here make this thing a sucide machine so I haven't diven it mauch lately.

[/quote]

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Damn nice truck! You should have no problem winning the ROTM title in the near future. Things to remember when we as moderators vote on a ROTM winner, we consider any and all entries. It's not all about "who has the nicest rig" but being active on the site, posting, etc. earns points as well.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Nice truck man I like the paint and the black wheels match well..... you definitely should have no problem winnin soon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts