GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not 100% sure its the esc, But you can take a look at the pic. I cant find out were the brown wire go's to save my life. anyone help me out please. If anyone need more info please ask. I'll gladly tell all i know.
Metal Fuel line Brass

Yellow Metal Brass instrument Brass

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, any help please. The truck runs like s#[email protected], It wants to stall and die When i decelerate. It sounds like the timing goes all out of wack when I let out of the gas.

Its a 92 K1500 4x4, 350 TPI.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
I wonder if your timing chain is shot? Also its it TPI or TBI??

·
Registered
530 Posts
Does it not want to run smooth at steady state throtle position also? If so then I would look into the exhaust gas recirculation valve to be stuck open.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does it not want to run smooth at steady state throtle position also? If so then I would look into the exhaust gas recirculation valve to be stuck open.
No seems to run smooth when I have the throttle held. even idles ok, not great.

it just wants/does stall when I let out of the throttle to fast.

Also, The pic is on the left side of the throttle body and the wires are, yellow/black, blue/black, pink/black and solid brown. The brown wire is the old one not hooked to anything.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Are you looking for the computer disconnect to set the timing? I have a 95 Gmc Yukon SLT 1500 and this wire is in the passenger compartment taped to the harness right by the blower motor. Hope this is what you were looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts