GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's interested in a GTG even to occur in Europe? This one may be harder to put together! :)

·
1,457 Posts
We have once a year a get together in Antwerp
There’s a show “American power on wheels” there are people from al over Europe.
With proximally 2500 American Vehicles.
The owners of the American cars have free entrance but the visitors have to pay $10.
This show is a success for the last 15 years.
Every year we have more and more visitors.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe we can get a banner made for that. :)

·
1,457 Posts
I can get you one, as soon as we have the permits. Then I have a date and the banner :tongue:

·
1,457 Posts
I know it’s a long way from home but you are always welcome.
I wish I could come to the events in the states :frown:

I can post pictures here, and you can do the same from your events.
So we can share the experience :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice. I forget that it's your syntax to use a "." where we use a ",". So, 12.000 visitors to me is 12! Not, 12,000. (12000). :)

·
1,457 Posts
I forget that it's your syntax to use a "." where we use a ",". So, 12.000 visitors to me is 12! Not, 12,000. (12000). :)
I sometimes forget that too, the result is a big floating point error in my application :eek:

·
Registered
65 Posts
We have the SNC ( saterday night cruise) in the Hague every first saterday night of the month from april until oktober. Some 800 cars ( only american), beer, burgers, music there everytime. For pics.

http://www.cruisebrothers.nl/snc.htm

Every second sunday of the month there is the Kings cruise in Muiden ( near Amsterdam), some 500-600 american cars there, and lots of smaller meetings every weekend during the summer months

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.