GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today was the supposed to be the day I got true duals put on my truck but it didn't happen. I woke up this morning to find a message to call my muffler shop. the owner lets me know that he had forgot about doing my truck today and sold the last two mufflers for my truck on monday and won't have any more til friday evening. SO, I have to wait another four days and HOPEFULLY will have my duals on next week come monday.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I gotta say that sucks man that the guy at the muffler place forgot about you i would be pissed if it were me!! Well why don't you check out any other places where you live to do it for you before friday? I had true duals put on my truck and were straights, now i have a flowmaster 40 series and a x pipe installed allot more get up and go then with straights! What are you tryin to put on yours too true dual?

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
X2, DISCOUNT!!!!!!!:great:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this guy has done the exhaust work on all my trucks since I was 16. I feel it was an honest mistake but it really sucks. Anyways I feel like he will make up for it. Dropped it off this afternoon so hopefully it will be done tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
This Muffler man forgetting you? now that is almost unforgivable. what else will he forget on your install. get someone else to do the job.

Your going to loose power on the low end and some torque installing duels. believe me you will notice a loss of power. if your wanting to get rid drone, then yes duels will do that if installed the right way. X pipe this if you can ,to mix the gases right and balance it out ,you wont loose much low end power then. X it before the mufflers then go straight out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts