GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have an assignment for everyone :) I'm trying to figure out what kind of exhaust set-up I want to get when the time comes. I know I want a Magnaflow, but am trying to figure out if I should leave everything stock and just do a muffler replacement, or get a dual outlet. If I get a dual outlet, I can't decide where I would want the pipes to exit.

Here's the assignment....please post pictures showing examples of exhaust set-ups on Silverados. I tried doing a web search, but just couldn't find what I was looking for. I thought I could get some real examples on here. I just think seeing some examples will help me decide. Thanks in advance guys and gals!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
i not got any pictures but if you want a good look go single 3" inlet to 2 outlets and exit the rear of the truck (sorta parallel to the side fender --just under the tail lights).

i thought of trimming out some half moons in the rear bumper and exit out it so they were not too lowand looked good you can square cut and put old corvet square bow tips?......mike

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i would go with a full cat back because you will get more power. you coul also doa cat back and headers like on my truck and get even more power. if you really want to go for it you can get new headers and have a shop bend you up a custom true duel exhaust setup. i dont have any pics of my cat back edelbrock exhaust either but if its nice tommorrow i could get some for ya

1 - 3 of 3 Posts