GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious as to what all different exhaust systems are being used. maybe what is the most popular. List your Vehicle and what is echoing your rumble.:glasses:

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

oh yeah, mine is 2007 silverado ext cab z71 5.3 stock exhaust for the time being

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
'88 Silverado 5.7 L. Flow Tech long tube equal length headers, Magnaflow muffs, & 3" E pipes exiting in front of the rear wheels. Rumble? yes :)

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Magnaflow....not too loud, loud when it needs to be, and a nice rumble.

·
Registered
527 Posts
98 K1500 4.3 still stock ... for now....

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
'05 5.3, JBA shorties, Magnaflow intermediate pipe with cats and Magnaflow cat-back. Sound nice just cruising at low or high speed. Hit WOT and you can here it, but its not to loud.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
2009 5.3L with Borla cat-back dual exhaust. Tips exiting in the corners. rumble rumble

·
Registered
539 Posts
07 4.8, MBRP single side catback. sounds like a beast when you want it to

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Corsa Sport on my ride...

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
stock with a $12 chrome tip from walmart that makes lots of people think it has a performance exhaust. In reality though, it was the only affordable tip I could find for the 2.75" exhaust. I think I would like to put some sort of magnaflow muffler or exhaust setup on my next truck.

·
Registered
125 Posts
custom welded flowmaster super 40 dual rear. sounds great.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Dual straights with side exits with a Flowmaster super 40 series dual in/ dual out i ordered thursday that's on it's way along with 3 1/2 by 18 inch gloss black tips hope fully i will love the flowmaster 40 series true duals by next weeks ha

·
Registered
221 Posts
'91 350 Sub. Edelbrock TES shorties, and a 3" Flowmaster Super 44. Great rumble puttering around the back roads, and definitely loud with some rpm.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
flowmaster 40 single in dual out with 2.5 tips.... rumbles nice at idle but has some bark when you get into it.

Alex

·
Registered
264 Posts
picked up a 4 1/2" tip for $20 from autozone and people thought it was a custom exhaust. thought it made the truck look better for the price but didnt do anything for sound

tip.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
MBRP Performance catback single in/dual out tip angled behind the back tires, BBK shorty headers soon to be PaceSetter LTs. Sounds nice at idle, really opens up on the road.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I bet that 6.0 does sound nice

·
Registered
351 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
1995 Gmc 1500 ext cab with a Flowmaster 40 series 3inch exhaust dumping out right under the bed..... its so loud u can sit in the back seat and get a back rub hahaha

1 - 20 of 51 Posts