GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Black paint , light gray leather int. 6.5 bed . power heated seats , heated outside mirrors , top factory stereo w/cd & cass. , cruise control , cumpas and temp. rearview mirror , rear window defogger , power windows & locks , 6.0 liter GAS V-8 , 300+ horsepower , automatic trans. , 4.10 locking differencial , 4 wheel disc brakes w/abs , 4 inch stainless steel cat-back exhaust , K&N filtercharger , polished factory alum. wheels , 265-75/16 Bridgestone tires ,steel cowl induction hood plus stock HD hood , Warn 4X steps , Bedrug bedliner , brand new trailer hitch , never used yet , Ziebart Gold package lifetime warranty , paint , int. , rustproof , & undercoat . This truck has only been driven by my wife , I never drive it . It has been regularly maintained since we bought it 2-01 . It's gotten only synthetic oil used since the first oil change at seven hundred fifty miles . It's only been to the dealer for state inspections , Never had to have a warranty repair . For a 7 year old truck it's like a one year old , a couple small scratches but NO body damage at all . The cowl hood , exhaust , and air intake open up alot more power , let it run cooler(180 degrees) , and get better MPGs . The Warn 4X steps are one at each of the 4 doors , they are quarter inch steel plates that bolt to the frame , the step section is about 10 inches wide by about 6 inches deep , coated with thick black treaded plastic . They require no maintanence other than washing , unlike nerf bars . This is a truck that gets stares and comments anywhere it goes .It's located about 10 miles east of Pgh. Pa. $20,000 OBO . The price is negotiable but well worth the asking price with only 28,000 pampered miles . I've seen lesser trucks with 2 to 3 times the miles sold for more . E-mail [email protected] Phone 412-798-9015 Just today put brand new wheels and tires from a 2008 Silverado HD 2500, they,re 17 inch 5 spoke alum. with 265-70/17E Bridgestone tires . They,re the top factory option on the LTZ model .

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts