GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got new rims and tires for my 2002 silverado and am selling my stock rims and tires. the rims are chrome 16 inch rims in excellent condition with bolt pattern 6x5.5 and the tires are kelly 265/75/16 with alot of tread left. best offer

·
Registered
284 Posts
Do you have a photo, and do you live near Waxhaw,nc? :sign0016: to the club.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i'll get a photo on here asap. but i live in cambridge maryland, im not sure how far that is away from you

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would be interested in those wheels and tires also if I could see a photo. I am located in Lancaster PA, so I am about 3 hours from you. Post it or just message me with the photo. Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
do you think they would fit a 6 lug 1993 silverado?...i just have the old original rims on there and i have seen other guys use newer chevy rims on that year...Also can i just get the rims and no tires?

thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle

Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle

Tire Automotive tire Rock Automotive wheel system Tread

Tire Automotive tire Alloy wheel Wheel Rim

i think they would fit but u should try to find out for sure, i know the older style rims wont fit on mine right. i didnt wanna have to sell them seporately but i guess i could sell the tires and rims seporate if i get a good enough offer but i was hoping to get 500 for everything because the rims are in excellent condition and so are the tires. and if i cant get a good offer for them then i'll just keep them for when i sell the truck or as a spare set.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts