GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have some more spare time now so we are going to work on another contest here on GMTC.

PAST PRIZES in GMTC Contests (just some examples)
- Performance Exhaust System
- Gift Cards to online retailers $500
- AMSoil Oil & Filters
- K&N Filters
- Truxedo tonneau cover
- "Outdoor" artwork from TruckVault
- Lot of GMTC window stickers
- Good times.
- Laughs.

Here's a link to the last "Really Big" contest that we did on GMTC and you can find all of the winners in this forum as well. I'm going to tag all of them so they're easier to find. That was in the past, let's make this one the best one yet!

OLD CONTEST THREADS
2009 SUMMER MEGA CONTEST ON GMTC THREAD
2009 CONTEST WINNERS LIST

Who's game for another awesome contest with awesome prizes JUST FOR BEING A MEMBER ON GMTC????

(This contest and this thread are both works in progress .... keep checking back often)

P.S. If you have a Gmail or Google Account and are logged in, please click the "+1" button on the top-right of this window. It looks like this: google_1.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
I could go for a contest!:great:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Daddy needs an exhaust......Count me in!
We will see what we can do. Like I said in the post, I'm NOT certain what the final prize and giveaway list is going to look like, I'm just saying that we're gonna get this going to say thanks to everyone who's helped make this site rock for the past SEVEN YEARS! Can you believe it, we will turn SEVEN years old later this year.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Sounds like another good contest this year! I've been super busy with work lately, good luck to everyone!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awesome! My Tahoe needs all that stuff. By the way did anybody se my thread on here. I really could use some answers to my questions. I need to do somthing about my problems quick. thanks

·
Registered
293 Posts
Bring it on, bring it on, bring it on! Free is always better than cheap!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome! My Tahoe needs all that stuff. By the way did anybody se my thread on here. I really could use some answers to my questions. I need to do somthing about my problems quick. thanks
Well, just keep your eyes open for the official rules and start date will I will try to keep updated every few days until the contest begins.

The rest of your post is :sign0018: but that's ok. Go bump your threads to see if anyone's noticing.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Of course I'm in! :party:

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I am in! I love to loose. I am so damn good at it!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good times, is that it? I may send out some stickers at random to people in this thread.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Great idea!! This will help bring a little more interest back into the site!!! Good luck to all!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sounds like a blast!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts