GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonder if someone can help me. Just purchased a 1999 Chevy Suburban LS 1500. The body is immaculate and original paint. Just one problem have a minor crease behind the passengers rear wheel which has damaged the molding also. Was trying to go the paintless dent removal route but two people have told me no can do. I am trying to keep it original and not paint. Does anyone know anything about which fender flare would fit this truck. I would probably not paint them, and would be looking for a non smooth finish. We are a little limited in Canada with suppliers, but hoping someone might be able to help me with this. Again, not looking for a wild wide flare as just running stock tires and orginal rims. Much appreciated. Thanks Al

·
Registered
‘01 Silverado 2500HD 8.1/Allison 5sp xcab long bed
3,612 Posts
Check out Bushwacker products. Maybe a bit spendy. I couldn‘t bring myself to pull the trigger, but you might like them.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
where abouts are you up here in the frozen north? haha I'm southern Ontario. I bought a set off ebay for my sierra. I would have to look them up to find out what ones. they are not extremely flaring and are smooth and paintable.

there is a company I cant quite remember the name outside of Glencoe that stores and sells everything to customize trucks and if they dont have it they will get it. but their website sucks and I cant remember their name FFSakes. lol.

Al

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vancouver. I was just giving a jab to our neighbours in the south. Just hate the exchange, duty and shipping costs also.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
That's a beautiful part of Canada that you live in!

I'm 99% sure these are what I bought.... a fraction of the price of the bushwaker. been on my truck for over 3 years now. there in California so fairly close to you.

Al

·
Registered
‘01 Silverado 2500HD 8.1/Allison 5sp xcab long bed
3,612 Posts
Here’s the set I was looking at before I sold my short step.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts