GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_0130[1].jpg

Turned out pretty nice I think, even though its kind of hard to see it in the picture...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
truck looks good :great:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
That looks sweet.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Looks good, and you can tell because the nose isnt near as low as stock!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Untitled.jpg

Heres a little better picture...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Much better pic! What are the measurements? Looks like you got right much out of the front.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was just the rough country 2" leveling kit. the picture is kind of deceiving though. between the fact that i had just dropped it off the jack stands and the angle i took the picture at, the front appears to be sitting higher than the rear. When i measured the front fenders they actually only sit about 1/2" lower than the rears. im really satisfied with how it turned out.....on to the next one haha

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
It does look like you got more than 2" out of it. When I first saw the pic I thought it was a 4" lift or something like that. The second pic is much better.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok so heres my question. Ive always heard if you mess with the suspension you should get it realigned. I drove it after i finished and it didnt pull to either side whatsoever. Since i raised it, would that mess with the camber of the front wheels? And should i definitely go get it aligned?

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Looks much better.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
yes you should most definitely get it aligned.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok guys....i stopped by my local 4x4 shop today to check on some wheels for this thing. ive decided on the KMC XD Hoss 20x9. The guy there suggested a tire size of 285/55-20. Any thoughts? Also, the wheels come in an offset of +12 and +18. From what ive read, the factory 18s i have, have an offset of +31. without a bigger lift, im assuming i should get an offset closest to my factory offset, so im assuming to go with the +18? Any thoughts would be much appreciated. And im glad yall like my truck, its not much, but a work in progress.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts