GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally taking the rig down to get a new CST lift...ordered the parts today...the shop said they'll install it tomorrow...

i'll take pics before and after...and I'll give you a review of the shop...so far they seem pretty good to deal with...I'll let you know once we're done...haha!

Have a good day all!:glasses:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I bet you are on cloud 9 right about now Mike!! CST make some great kits, cant wait to see the pics and make sure to do before and after fender measurements.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bet you are on cloud 9 right about now Mike!! CST make some great kits, cant wait to see the pics and make sure to do before and after fender measurements.
Yes...thanks for the reminder...i'll throw a tape measure up there to see what space i have now and what i have when it's done...

it's all i can think about right now...haha! i need to get back to work...sometimes it's good and bad to work from home...;)

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
congrats on the lift. and cant wait to see the pics.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
As mention, pictures please.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Awesome man can't wait to see some pics.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pictures...yea!

Here's a link to some photos...now to update my sig...let me know what you think!:glasses:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Looks great. Hope you enjoy it

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Looks great.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Nice,looks really good

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the comments guys!

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Congratulation Mike!! Your truck looks great....and a little bit more domineering (well quite a bit!). Nice job!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts