GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as requested by steve and plus i just thought you guys might think it looks cool
i was under the burb from 9:30 this morning to 6:00pm and i am so glad

so this is my belltech/ monroe suspension finally completed ill wait until morning to get pics of the suspension.

btw notice the new front tag, clear bulbs and fender skirts are finally back on

10:45 AM (With the shocks pumped up)
i dont wanna drop the shocks because my compressor is broken... btw tag and lip is missing

6:30 PM

so what do you think?

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Nice! Gawd I love full sized Chevy's slammed. Gives me the willy's. Good work big fella looks awesome.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
:great:But of course!:great:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I've been tossing up the idea of building a big block Suburban myself...
This is what I kinda had in mind. I love slammed suburbans....

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i like that one....

ive been toying with the idea of getting tail light fillers for the back and then just having one of those Fire/ Ice LED Bars built in under the doors.... btw ill post pics later but the purge place for the air is under the license plate.. i used the same styling they used on one of the early 60's cars (i forget which one) but the gas cap was the taillight. so what i did i took low profile hinges and put the filler and purge valve there for a custom look

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
i like that one....

ive been toying with the idea of getting tail light fillers for the back and then just having one of those Fire/ Ice LED Bars built in under the doors.... btw ill post pics later but the purge place for the air is under the license plate.. i used the same styling they used on one of the early 60's cars (i forget which one) but the gas cap was the taillight. so what i did i took low profile hinges and put the filler and purge valve there for a custom look
Cool ideas. What is a fire/ice led bar? I've never seen that. Do you have a link or picture?

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Oh ya. Ok I have seen those, that'd make a cool addition for ya. Cool!

Maybe Steve could work something out with stylin'?

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Low-ride-er:happy: Very nice work so far:great: I can't wait to see it after your other mods you spoke of.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
<borat>Yes, very nice, me likes

Awesome looking ride! Get some more photos!

Btw, how many numbers do you have on your address???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts