GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,

Help?! Please anyone out there!!!! My daughter just delivered a beautiful baby boy, leased a brand new Acadia because she wanted a safe and comfortable vehicle to drive her son around in.
We switched from another brand to GM and couldn’t be more disappointed in customer service and the vehicle!!!!!!!!!
Long story short the baby will be having surgery Next week and has casts on his legs. While attending one of her appointments my daughter returns to her car to put her infant son in it and there’s water pouring in from the overhead Console and an inch of water in the cupholders. She had to then go with her three week old to a dealership with my other daughter scrub top attached from visor to visor to stop the water from pouring in and wait around an hour and a half for a rental car. They now had the car 21 days and Sandra from customer service is not helpful and actually disrespectful! telling my daughter that she will get the same vehicle back and they can’t assure that there’s nothing wrong with the electrical and there’s no mildew or mold damage from the water being in the car. their goal is to just fix the car and give it back to her? She has been making her payments as well during this time without the vehicle . The dealership has been wonderful, GMC financing is saying they will do a buyback! but Sandra can only be disrespectful saying I will not guarantee that a buyback will occur, that is not our goal????
Our daughter only had the car for three weeks GM has now had it for 21 days and they’re still waiting for the liner to come in they may not have it for another 21 days???? isn’t there anyone out there that can help us????
We’ve never had these problems with Chrysler or Mercedes Or any of the other vehicles we have purchased or leased??? IS THIS TYPICAL GM and how they handle their NEW customers????? not a fan so far!!!!!
The dealership has been great but I think Sandra is in the wrong position as a supervisor in customer service at headquarters!!!
She gave such a hard time about speaking to her supervisor if we did that at our jobs at hospitals we would be fired!! not the right person for customer service. We need someone who can help.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
GM does monitor this sight and is on from time to time. Dont give up. Keep shaking the trees and GM will respond. These things do happen from time to time, but it happens with all manufactures, not just GM. The rite people at GM need to hear your story. Hopefully they will chime in on this thread.

·
Premium Member
1,375 Posts
If I may ask, How did water pour in ? From where ? And if your unsatisfied for any reason, especially customer service, I'd contact the nationwide number 1 (866) 522-9559 and make sure you give them the details to the " T ". I needed their help once a number of years ago, and they didn't let it go till I was made full and 100% satisfied. And I can assure you GM is not interested or will tolerate any customer service employee who doesn't want to provide excellent service to customers, period ! GM doesn't want you dissatisfied, if your a New customer or a past customer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts